Thursday 21 April 2011

Small Pith...The Jean Pascal Lover

I recently started a website all based about world title fights called WorldBoxingTitlePreview and within a week I'd recruited a couple of writers to helps. We started by getting a guy claiming he was "Trendy Terry", then we added Small Pith Jr (a guy who stole something I said and turned it into his bloody online handle) and Kevin Donnelly. By the end of the 2nd week I'd trusted the other guys to do their own previews and stuff without the need to edit them and play about with them, then came Small's preview for Hopkins v Pascal. All I can say is that Small likes Mr Pascal a little bit too much.

You can read that preview here:
Small Pith Makes Love to Jean Pascal

I beg you to give it a go if you want a giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment